Market Entry Strategies
include Philips Electronics, Intel, Panasonic, Kingston Technology, Emerson Electric, Softbank Corporation, Carrier Corporation
and over 50 small and medium size companies.
market entry strategy is always the most difficult. How to sell? Whom to sell to? And at what price? We provide
the sales & marketing expertise to jump-start the sales cycle. Our specialties include:
qualification & management
Face-to-Face meetings at executive levels
State & provincial
Local representation strategies
We provide a three-step process in analyzing your market entry strategy: Analyze
the task, Propose a solution, and Implement the action items. We have the on-ground
staff, knowlege, and experience to take action on our proposals. We just don't write proposals and presentations, we
deliver results to you!
What You May Be Lacking
We Can Fill The Gaps
- Local distributors & customers
- Dealing with local culture
- Market Data
- English is not always spoken
- Local Business Skills
- Expected business behavior
- Localized Material
- Must have translated documents
- Partner Search
- Finding & assessing your partners' trustworthiness
- Make direct sales contact with potential customers & partners.
- Modify selling strategy to meet local
- Develop full-scale advertising/marketing plans.
- Provide basic understandings
of what countries to sell in, how to sell, and who to sell to.
- Reduce initial cost of entry with low
cost strategic plan.
- Serve as a bridge between short & long-term goals.
- Assess your partners'
abilities and dependability.
We have developed market
entry strategies for the following companies:
ALL IN Consulting
6818 Alta Vista Dr., Rancho
Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Tel: 1 310 544-9671
Fax: 1 310 544-4581